I stopped using this for a few months because I thought maybe the issues I was having was because it was an early build. Now I’m not sure so sure. I downloaded the latest version of High Fidelity and I still am having the same issues.
- I no longer seem to have an avatar. I have no idea what happened or where it went.
- Every time I load into the world, slowly the level of detail decreases to zero and I can’t see anything. Is my computer just not up to par to run this?
- PC - Windows 10 64-bit
- AMD FX-6300 (6-Core Processor)
- 16GB RAM
- DirectX 12
- Nvidia GeForce GT 640 2GB DDR3
- Cable Internet 25mbps Down, 5mbps Up
Any help with this would be very appreciated! Thank you!