3D Modeling Office Hours

Hi everyone!
Inspired by James’s javascript office hours, I thought I’d also make myself available and hold office hours for 3D modeling & texturing!

I’ll start this week and try out a couple of different times and see how it goes.

Tuesday at 10 a.m PDT. and Friday at 4 p.m. PDT
We’ll meet in my domain “Lulu”.

In these hours we can go over anything we’ve been building, chat about the modeling software we use, talk about textures, and of course get feedback and help with our work.

Random Picture Thread

Adding to Event Calendar shortly!

@Jazmin will be doing 3D modeling office hours again this week. Check the calendar for time/place!

Hi everyone! Wanted to get your input on times for the office hour Next Tuesday. If you could let me know what hour works best for you to come in during office hours, please let me know using the poll! If there’s a tie, I’ll pick between the tied options.

• 10:00 am PDT
  • 11:00 am PDT
  • 1:00 pm PDT
  • 2:00 pm PDT
  • 3:00 pm PDT

0 voters

Hey all! I’m having the office hour in hifi://empty now! This guarantees that everyone will be able to connect :slight_smile:

WOuld be nice to visit, but a bit late here. :frowning: Already happy i finaly got at kevins msuci place.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey everyone, I’m here at Lulu. If you wanna talk about 3D relating topics, I’ll be here for the next hour!