Alpha textures.. It seems i get some progress


#1

AFter last sunday meeting and @menithal and @judas pointerd again at the problem of incompatible alpha textures. i converted the leaf texture from my tree problem in krita.
I did export it first as tga (by accident) from blender. load it in krita and saved it as png. After that replaced old texture in blender for new one.

I normally use paint shop pro as paint program, and still will keep using it. But for alpha i need extra step i think until things are more relaxed in file formats.

It’s anyway ugly tree, mabye i tried the wrong one. Need to retest it later from the source ones.