Release 0.3.0-66 - Cut, Copy, & Paste:
- Add cut, copy, and paste of entities with Ctrl-X, Ctrl-C, and Ctrl-V. Including entities with children. 
- Add shift-drag duplication of entity with children.
- Add copy and paste (“C” and “P”) buttons for copying triple values such as dimensions and colors.
- Add import and import from URL menu items. Supports importing multiple entities, including entities with children. 
- Add export menu item. Supports exporting entity with children. 
- Fix double keyboard events after automatically opening editor window for import from market place.
Undo and redo work with all the above.
 The Windows alternatives of Shift-Del, Ctrl-Ins, and Shift-Ins also work in place of Ctrl-X, Ctrl-C, and Ctrl-V respectively.
 Work-around to avoid the annoying Interface HMD menu appearing when you use the Alt key for these menu items’ shortcuts: instead of pressing Ctrl then Alt then the letter for the shortcut, press Alt first then Ctrl then the letter.