Approved Marketplace Item Won't Rez [Fixed]

I’m having some difficulty with my first HF marketplace item. It was working fine when loaded from Domain Assets, so I packaged it all up and submitted it to the HF Marketplace. The item was approved, which I presume means it was examined/tested in some fashion, but when I try to rez it in-world from My Items, it doesn’t appear. Other items work fine, but not mine. In case it was an issue with my sandbox, I tried it in another domain that allowed object creation - still no go. I haven’t sold any yet, but I’d hate for someone to purchase a “non-item” thinking they were actually getting something. If you’ve any ideas or suggestions, I’d love to hear them. Thanks!

https://hifi-metaverse.s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/marketplace/previews/5e5d8fcd-33a6-4bcf-9e5a-9f993b105c3d/large/hifi-mp-5e5d8fcd-33a6-4bcf-9e5a-9f993b105c3d.jpg?1539250824

https://highfidelity.com/marketplace/items/5e5d8fcd-33a6-4bcf-9e5a-9f993b105c3d

Did you created the json file from the assets you first did upload to the marketplace and rezzed that before creating the json ?

Are you using spaces in filenames ? That seems a no go in high fidelity.

That’s only thing i can think about that the asset url’s are wrong.

ADD: Now at the rigth pc. It’s not rezzing for me too.
I see error failing to load in the log (doh ! :open_mouth: ) The model url seems fine.

I wish I could be certain of just what order I did things in, but this was my first attempt at adding something to the Marketplace & I’m bound to have done something incorrectly. I’ve since removed the file from the Marketplace and will try starting from scratch. Since the model itself loads fine from the Domain Assets, I must have made a mistake exporting it &/or adding it to the market itself. Hopefully I’ll have better luck the second time around. If nothing else, I’ve a better understanding of the process now, haha. Thanks for your assistance!

Just a quick update to thank you yet again & let you know that I’ve gone back through the process, with the help of the new Marketplace Item Test options, and now have 6 pieces of artwork up on the Market that all appear to rez as expected. I certainly appreciate your assistance!!! Have a great day!