Article: I Visited Pirate Bay's Peter Sunde in Prison, Here's What he Had to Say

(Grrrr… why does this system here NOT NOT NOT NOT let me copy-paste text into the title field? Oo I had to manually type the entire, long-winded title in, risking typos.)

This is an interesting short article about the founder of Pirate Bay, and he’s saying some things that are very relevant to High Fidelity. Specifically, notice what he says about the fact that services on the Internet (such as social networks, information services, etc) have moved away from being decentralized and that too many places have moved into a walled-garden approach, and that things need to be moved back in the direction of decentralization.

Hi @Nathan_Adored if you right click you should get the option to copy and paste.

@Nathan_Adored, if you’re running Webroot, that might be the issue, I can’t paste into web browsers if Identity Shield is on. I turn it of, but it turns back on on it’s own if I reboot or just after a while.

I am using Firefox as my web browser, on Windoze 7. Does Firefox contain some code from Webroot? Anyway, in my case, I was trying to paste some text into the subject field, and it kept plopping it down in the message field instead, even tho I had the subject field selected, that is, I had my typing-cursor positioned in the subject field.

No, webroot has to be installed, what browser doesn’t matter, although it could be that, try ie or chrome and see if you can’t paste there. This forum is html 5 heavy, and chrome has the best html 5 support, it might be browser related. Personally I use Chrome.