Assistance tracking down an assignment-client issue


I’m tracking a hard to find bug that is causing some of our assignment-clients (audio-mixer, avatar-mixer) to get stuck. So far we’ve been unable to figure out an exact repro.

There is a user in France that has come online in ‘welcome’ the past two mornings and reliably caused the issue to occur. If that describes you, please send me a message on here so we can connect and try and collect more data.



I think I’ve found who you are looking for…



hi I am available if you need me now :slight_smile:



We ended up tracking this issue down finally and have deployed a fix.