Audiences needed for storytelling project - $50

Hi Everyone,

I’m seeking some volunteers to participate in a storytelling experiment I’ve been working on inside HiFi. A group of us have been rehearsing an interactive experience that is something of a cross between a movie, a play and a game. It’s been a really interesting experience so far and I look forward to sharing more details about it with the HiFi community once we’re done.

Right now, we are in need of someone to be the “audience”, which is a bit of a strange concept because in this experience only 1 person at a time can “watch/participate”. Think of it as a story performed just for you.

The “story” lasts about 10 minutes or so. We have 2 performances planned for Saturday, April 1st at about the 5pm hour EST.

I can offer $50 to participate in the project, which would require you to be “in” the story for about 15 minutes, and then answer some questions about your experience.

If you are interested and available on that date and that time, please PM or email me at: jasonmo@mac.com. Please note you must use a Vive or a Rift with controllers to participate.

Thanks,

Jason

whaa if you still have room you can add me to the list ^ ^
i been seeing some of the actors for this project i think and i would love to be apart of the project.
your welcome to contact me here in the forum if you have room for one more

Hey, thanks for the post. That project is over but I’m working on a new one. I’ll get in touch with you soon!

Jason

HI Jason! We seem to keep missing each other. Email me :slight_smile: