Beta Release 22 includes up to Developer Release 5424, and contains no protocol changes.
- Fixes to audio for Windows 7
- Even lower audio latency
- Make static control packets class members
- Fix the crash on startup if default ambient map fails to load
- Fix for crash bug in web entities
- Fix to a crash related to bouncing between domains.
- Remove OGLPlus usage in Offscreen QML rendering.The OGLPlus functionality of calling
glGetError()after every function is impacting performance.
- Add guards to getShapeKey
- Fix crashes in calculateMaterialSize… which could be caused by scripts getting properties, while textures are being loaded or set from other threads.
- Fix crash in initializing texture transfer thread. Disabled the use of OpenGL 4.5 DSA functions in the texture transfer thread
- Don’t use GL functions before making the context current
- Fix crash in scripted timer on shutdown
- Fix the Debug build of Interface on Windows
- Don’t check for user membership in a null list of groups
- Loopback local injectors on server echo
- Assignment Client fixes
** Sets the SessionUUID before emitting the connectedToDomain signal
** Fix “Agent AC fails to grab script added from DS assignment run page”
** Fix warning message in assignment clients:
DependencyManager::get(): No instance available for class controller::ScriptingInterface
- Change the process for home content updates
- Fix an AC script’s ability to delete entities
- Reload QML with scripts