Beta Release 28 - Includes up to Developer Release 5723. This release contains a protocol change, so you will need to update.
Updates to Discovery Breaks out Places and Snapshots.
Updates to Kick feature. You can now kick someone, and it will add a machine id and IP address to your ban list.
Ignore feature update When you ignore someone they will not be able to see or hear you.
Privacy Bubble: You can now put a privacy zone around your avatar. What this means is that when the bubble is activated, anytime someone enters into the bubble they will not be able to see or hear you. In turn, you will not be able to see or hear them. To activate:
- Click the ‘Bubble’ icon in you HUD:
- Now, anytime someone enters within the bubble they will disappear. The below graphic is an example of the radius of the bubble (when you activate the bubble you will not see a bubble around you)
- Use matching hash keys for input/output when batch-loading scripts.
- Fix some crash on exits
- Don’t send audio/avatar data for ignoree to ignored node
- Introduce Instanced Stereo Drawcall
- Introduces the instanced stereo drawcall technique to achieve the drawcall of a shape in stereo to the left and right viewports of the stereo framebuffer in a single instanced drawcall
- Disable threaded reprojection when running Oculus in OpenVR
- Fix for mac min OpenGL version
- Block scripts until follow-on includes are finished but still avoid multiple evaluations of included urls
- Guard patched agents asking for other agents in domain-server
- Improve Input Stage Format switching in GL45Backend
- Fix - When avatar’s parent is deleted, avatar does not move
- Fix buffer leak in line entity
- Provide tab-like control over whether suggestions shows snapshots, place concurrency, or all.
- Fix polyvox memory leak
- Bug fix for blank webEntities during long sessions
- Multichannel audio support
- Animated GIF Snapshots
- Turn Edit.js on when importing entities
- Fix polyvox buffer size
- Add hardware address based permissions to domain-server
** HOTFIX **
We have an update to fix Audio on Windows 7