HOTFIX update for T-Pose Avatars
HOTFIX 2: Fix to bad Audio for people on wifi
HOTFIX 3: Fix for the fix for T-Pose Avatars - includes protocol change, sorry!
Beta Release 39 includes up to Developer Release 6457 and includes a protocol change; you will need to update High Fidelity in order to visit domains running this new version.
You can now send out alerts about events happening in your domain! Go to Snapshots and choose “Blast to my Connections” to give it a try.
- PAL WebView is now a TabletWebView
- Lots of Snapshot app improvements
- “Set Availability” UI changes
- Fix deadlock from accessing an initializing tablet
- Fix reliability of keyboard enabling in tablet Web pages
- Grab is driven by timer rather than update, load tablet model with high priority
- Fix tablet webview showing incorrect url.
- Fix for resource downloads getting capped
- Fix deadlock from minimizing
- Prevent possible crash in texture buffering thread
- Fixing the the mip gpu copy for compressed format texture in GL41Backend
- Fix event enum
- spring action can now be rotational, translational, or both
- spring action can now have targets relative to another entity
- Fix numeric keys not displaying in social media sharing dialogs
- Guard against bad hinge-constraint settings
- Don’t warn that recording didn’t start playing if you stop it
- Migrate Avatar rendering code to library
- Fix OBJ material loading not working over ATP
- Fixing the by region update transfer of the compressed texture
- Store irradiance in cached KTX files
- Fix progressive loading of KTX skybox textures
- Fix potential crashes when loading invalid KTX cached textures
- Removing logspam on toggling scripts window
- Feat/normal map compression
- Expire announcement when announcer leaves.
- Announcement Card visual tweaks.
- Fix – dont send non-entity edits to entity-server