- Reduce laser pointer lag
- Emoji Tablet App
- Render non-AA overlays correctly
- Adopt cloneable settings to new styling
- Asynchronous Ledger Interactions with Server
- Switch off snap behavior
- Fix crashes caused by deleting argv while in use
Interface sometimes crashes at startup because the extended argv is deleted while still in use.
- Change emitShouldTrail to emitterShouldTrail.
- Address bug #21448 “Correctly Size Bounding Boxes for Polylines”
- Always write rank ID to variant when present
- Fix for ‘C1128: number of sections exceeded object file format limit’
- Allow asynchronous editing of non-QML overlays
- Go-To menu shows up blank except for address bar
- Use a registry to prevent use after free crashes/corruption
- Bug fix for deadlock between EntitySimulation and EntityItem locks.
- add sender sock addr check to DS packet filter operator
- EntityTreeRender uses RayPick API with precision picking
- Fix Image3DOverlays with fractional alpha
gcc version 7.2.0 too. Nice.
Though Interface and at least one of the servers is crashing with:
QObject::startTimer: Timers cannot have negative intervals
I will recompile with gcc 6 tonight and see what happens.
NOTE: This isn’t necessarily a bug issue - I don’t actually expect gcc7 to work at this stage, but I like to try it out periodically.
@Judas: My washing machine has a sock sender function - I am just not sure where it sends them!
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.