Beta Release 54

Beta Release 54 includes up to Developer Release 7078. In order to visit domains running this release, you will need to update High Fidelity. Should be live in ~1hr from the time of this post!

Here’s what’s new:

• Updated Camera App
  • Blocks app now accommodates updated Blocks website
  • More aggressive noise gate threshold
  • Create home bookmark for new content sets loaded in
  • Threaded rendering of Entities
  • Web overlays and entities are always non anti-aliased
  • Additional locking in model entities
  • You can deselect your current view mode WIP on making proper fix
  • Remove most dependencies on ‘onVisibleChanged’
  • Implements a “Selection Scripting Interface”, which allows JS or C++ to group gameplay items (entities, avatars, overlays) into a “selection”, which then may or may not be pushed to the Scene.
  • Fix crash close interface after switching from Desktop to VR
  • Fix ray pick crash on shutdown

ooh

Nice clean compile with GCC 7.2.0

(Had an issue with the location of my QT_CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH but that may have been Debian playing silly buggers, and I was able to force it manually to /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake )

Interface starts up fine.

Servers have an issue: /opt/hifi/servers/assignment-client: error while loading shared libraries: libnvimage.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory My script that extracts all the .so files from the build tree copies them all to a /lib directory within the same folder, which works for everything else, but I assume this particular .so is being looked for somewhere else?

Screenshot_20170914_190743

The scripts I am using for copy and launch are in this thread.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.