Beta Release 54 includes up to Developer Release 7078. In order to visit domains running this release, you will need to update High Fidelity. Should be live in ~1hr from the time of this post!
Here’s what’s new:
- Updated Camera App
- Blocks app now accommodates updated Blocks website
- More aggressive noise gate threshold
- Create home bookmark for new content sets loaded in
- Threaded rendering of Entities
- Web overlays and entities are always non anti-aliased
- Additional locking in model entities
- You can deselect your current view mode WIP on making proper fix
- Remove most dependencies on ‘onVisibleChanged’
- Implements a “Selection Scripting Interface”, which allows JS or C++ to group gameplay items (entities, avatars, overlays) into a “selection”, which then may or may not be pushed to the Scene.
- Fix crash close interface after switching from Desktop to VR
- Fix ray pick crash on shutdown