Beta Release 61 includes up to Developer Release 7548. This release also contains a protocol change; you will need in order to update High Fidelity to visit domains running this version.
Bunch of fixes for you:
- Login screen now displays properly in the tablet.
- Fixed a minor issue with the on-hover effect of the tablet X button.
- Fixed an issue where the tablet keyboard appears and disappears in the Create menu.
- Fixes tablet “x” button triggering on mouse click.
- Laser scrolling on tablet has been improved.
- Tablet works faster while a domain is still loading.
- Fixed scrollbar on certain Tablet pages while in VR mode.
- Added a scroll bar for Marketplace categories for cases where the tablet is too small to see all the categories.
- Fixed an issue where the laser didn’t hit the X button on the tablet properly.
- “Edit mode” is now referred to as “Create mode”.
- Fixed an issue where equippable items don’t always equip when reeled in by far grab.
- Fixed physics issue where grabbing dynamic parent/child entities and bringing them close to the avatar sends you flying.
- Fixed issue where editing in the attachments window scrolled the screen to the top.
- Made it easier to scale the avatar up and down with hand gestures.
- Domain owners can set an objective height limit on avatars, rather than a scale limit.
- Fixed issue where avatar attachment parameters don’t scroll.
- Adjusted flying in HMD to be more comfortable and prevent veering off course.
- Improved joystick navigation for gamepad.
- Minor bugfix for keyboard focus when using the Go To app.
- Improved HMD scrolling on certain screens.
- Fixed issue with security picture becoming gray sometimes.
- Multiple outlines and highlight features are exposed to Interface via the selection js API.
- Fixes problem where users having many connections experience a UI lockup when accessing the Connections tab in the People app.
- In the Wallet, onTextField Focus and virtual keyboard collapse bug fixed.
- A major crash causing deadlocks has been fixed.
- Improved loading performance when entering Avatar Island.
No notable documentation updates for this release.