Beta Release 64 includes up to Developer Release 7818. There is a protocol change, and you will need to update to this version in order to visit domains running it.
- You can now save your whole outfit (avatar + wearables) in Avatar Entity Bookmarks
- Avatar entity wearables will now not obstruct the user’s view
- The enter key now closes the go-to menu as well as opening it up
- Normal map support on translucent objects
- Additional “pitch” property to allow pitch shifting an audio effect
- Allow model entity joints to be changed from scripts
- A redesign of the Inspection Certificates for clarity and visual appeal. Also adds “Purchase Price” to the cert
- When you pay someone nearby there is a particle effect that goes from you to the person you paid. This appears if you click “Show Effect” on the Send Money screen.
- Fix for certain avatars seeing their own eyeballs when moving
- Fixed a Parenting loop crash
- Fixed an issue where an empty tablet would show up during checkout in avatar island
- Fixed an issue where downloaded tablet apps get sorted above the default app
- Fixed issue where if an entity has child entities it could not be deleted in the Create menu
- Fixed issue where multiple tablet buttons became highlighted when tablet page scrolled