Beta Release 67 is rolling out. With it comes a protocol change, which means that you will need to update to this version in order to visit domains running it. Here’s what’s in the release:
- Temporal Anti Aliasing has been turned on. This feature helps to reduce jitter, and smooths out what you are seeing.
- Added slide shows to High Fidelity installer.
- The Home button in Go To takes you to the serverless tutorial by default. As before, you can change this button to bookmark other domains.
- Implemented highlighting for grabbable and equippable entities
- Tablet usability improvements
- Updates to the developer API documentation to make API reference documents pull directly from the code base
- Experimental support for desktop equipping of entities
- Updates to keyboard layout, new shortcuts and improved mouse input speeds. Remapping script available here. Current layout:
- We have removed LOD notifications. In the future we plan to notify users via the tablet.
- Various bug fixes on Snap app.
- Fixed various gifting and wallet bugs and seek laser behavior on certified items
- Fixed bug which caused audioscope to fail to appear
- Fixed bug which caused the asset browser to become unresponsive
- Minor bug fixes for first time user experience content