Bingo FAQ / Rules

What is (American) Bingo?

• Every round you’ll get a Bingo card with a grid of numbers and letters (everyone’s card is different) and the host will call out randomly selected squares. If you have the square, mark it on your card, and the first person to get a complete row of 5 numbers either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally wins.
  • To call Bingo in BINGO EXTREMO, you must click “Call Bingo” on your individual Bingo card, and follow the instructions under “What do I do if I win?” below. See Bingo card below.

How do I play Bingo Extremo?

• When you enter the Bingo Extremo domain, there will be a sign that says, “Click to play Bingo”. Once that sign is active, click it to download your own personal Bingo card. It will pop up in your toolbar in desktop mode or on your tablet (like an app) in VR. You may need to close and re-open the app to refresh it.
  • Once you have the card open, make sure you click the ‘Free’ space that everyone gets to start. You will see random numbers appear on your card. You are now ready to play.

What do I do after I get a card?

• Once everyone has their Bingo card, the Bingo host will start the game by spinning the Bingo wheel to pick numbers at random.
  • The host will announce each letter / number aloud and the letter / number combinations will also light up on the onstage display (see image below).
  • When someone calls Bingo (by pressing “Call Bingo” on their Bingo card), the host will stop calling numbers until it has been determined if the person won.
  • If someone has won, a new round will begin, and you will need to click “Click to play Bingo” again to obtain a new Bingo card.
  • If someone has not won, the round will continue with your current Bingo card.

How do I win?

• You must be logged in on your High Fidelity account to win Bingo.
  • To be able to call Bingo, you must have a complete row of 5 numbers either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. If you have a complete row, click ‘Call Bingo’ at the bottom of your card and confetti will shoot out the top of your head.
  • See all examples of how to win in image below.

What do I do if I win?

• If you think you’ve successfully got Bingo and have clicked Call Bingo on your card, you can head up to the Bingo scanner located to the right of the stage. There is a pathway leading up to it and only one person can go at a time. Step into the Bingo scanner and the machine will check if you
    have Bingo.
  • If you do not have Bingo, the scanner’s floor will drop and you will be let out back to the main floor.
  • If you do have Bingo, you will gain access to the stage and be able to head to the mystery doors. Choose a door and it will open to your randomly selected prize.

What do I do once on stage?

• Once it has been confirmed that you won Bingo, the Bingo host will direct you to choose from the prize doors to find out what you’ve won. Choose either prize door 1, door 2, or door 3 and walk into it to discover your prize.

Can I win more than once?

• Yes.

What if multiple people win at the same time?

• Once it has been confirmed that all people have simultaneously won Bingo and are on the stage, the host will direct each person to choose one of the mystery doors with a randomly selected prize behind it. When the door opens, they will learn what they’ve won.
  • More than one person may pick the same door.
  • Since the prizes are randomized, the order in which each person chooses a door is inconsequential.

What are the prizes?

• Every round, you could win an Oculus Rift, HTC Vive HMD, or substitute prizes for cash. All cash prizes will be paid in HFC (High Fidelity Coin) which can also be redeemed for real currency (USD) at the High Fidelity bank. Schedule bank hours to meet with a banker to exchange HFC for USD.
  • If you also registered on Eventbrite prior to the event, you are eligible for the additional $200 bonus if you win Bingo. Please also have your ticket number handy.
  • Please remember: You must be logged in on your High Fidelity account to win Bingo.

Confirmed Prizes:

0 - 299 Avatars = $350*/Oculus/HTC Vive
300+ Avatars = $800*/Oculus/HTC Vive
400 + Avatars = $1,200*/Oculus/HTC Vive Pro

*all cash prizes paid in HFC

How will I receive the prize if I choose an HMD?

• If you won a headset, you will need to give your username to a HiFi employee so that we can reach out to you via email, get your address, and ship the prize directly to you.
  • If you also registered on Eventbrite prior to the event, you are eligible for the additional $200 bonus if you win Bingo. Please also include your ticket number.
  • You can choose to email support@highfidelity.com, or wait until the event is over to talk to someone.
  • There will be HiFi staff at the event, but we do not encourage giving your personal info out while in-world.

How soon will I receive the headset?

• Once we confirm you are the winner, what you’ve chosen, and received your address, we will ship your prize directly to you, provided you are in an eligible region. We will let you know when it has been shipped and the estimated ETA.
  • ELIGIBILITY FOR ELECTRONICS: For the purposes of BINGO EXTREMO, electronics can only be shipped to the following regions: United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Switzerland, Norway, Poland, Austria, Belgium, Russia, Thailand, Singapore, India, Mexico and Japan.
  • All other winners will be paid in the cash prize in HFC.

What if you forgot your ticket number? D:

I volunteer to pick up all the prizes that can’t be claimed :wink:

Apologies for late reply here, but for future events, we can assist by confirming through your name / email.