Build errors for the domainserver

…/libraries/networking/libnetworking.a(PacketHeaders.cpp.o): In Funktion opera tor<<(QDebug, PacketTypeEnum::Value const&)': /home/Highfidelity/hifi/libraries/networking/src/udt/PacketHeaders.cpp:59: Nicht definierter Verweis aufPacketTypeEnum::staticMetaObject’
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [domain-server/domain-server] Fehler 1
make[2]: *** [domain-server/CMakeFiles/domain-server.dir/all] Fehler 2
make[1]: *** [domain-server/CMakeFiles/domain-server.dir/rule] Fehler 2
make: *** [domain-server] Fehler 2

I have now build hifi the 3. time (Ubuntu 14.04) in the last 2 days and again the error. And true said it is frustrating, to get fully no response to this.

Have tried today again - same error.
Somewhere I have read, that qt 5.5 now is included. Dos hifi maybe fully not work more with qt5.4.1?
I haven’t the smallest idea, what I could do.

@summer4me… if you want help getting it built on Ubuntu 14.04 I can help. If you have Skype I usually find it easier to talk there, if you wish to add me you can add “holoshed” but be sure to put your hifi name in the request.

As for helping you here… I put up instructions for how to build on Ubuntu 14.04 on the forums here: https://alphas.highfidelity.io/t/basic-outline-only-how-to-compile-hifi-in-ubuntu-14-04-again/9010

I have also cleaned it up a little on my side to do clean installs and have not posted a revision but if you still need help after that post let me know.

It boils down to you need GCC 4.9, HiFi now uses (and supplies) Qt-5.5.1 through their repo and using those instructions I have been able to setup multiple Ubuntu 14.04 build servers and slaves that just run the compiled code.

Thanks @Coal , but I have decided now, in the next time nothing to do more with hifi.
When I be come here some month ago we have had 81 places on.
MagicGame was now stable connected over some month. But this has needed many updates and testing and a lot of time.
Before the build for me is gone wrong, we have had 41 places. After this we have 31 places connected now.
Why is it so?