New stack manager was running nicely until I added birdsong script to a sphere, everything crashed, when I restarted everything was stable so I tried again and it worked, I restarted again and restarted stack manager and all seemed fine.
So I went to create some entities, and the entities appeared but I could not select them, I noticed I only had 4 servers running so I restarted the stack manager and interface and no entities showed up at all and only 4 servers are running. Now no matter how many times I restart the stack the models dont appear.
I get this line repeating in the server logs
"[WARNING] [12/04 21:57:06] QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSL_get0_next_proto_negotiated"
(My models.svo file looks ok now, it was prone to eating itself and deleting certain entities every time, but I deleted those ones and replaced them and that seemed fixed that problem)