Last week we spoke about getting avatars from Makehuman into High Fidelity with Blendshapes. I have spent the last couple of days working out how to do it and have had a lot of success. I am now passing the torch for you all to take it to the next level. Here are the links you need.
- Make Human: http://www.makehuman.org/
- Blender: http://www.blender.org/
- Make Human and Blender plugins: https://bitbucket.org/Diffeomorphic/mhx2-makehuman-exchange/downloads4
- Install instructions for the plugins: https://bitbucket.org/Diffeomorphic/mhx2-makehuman-exchange/downloads
- Shrinking .png files: https://tinypng.com/ and http://www.xnview.com/en/xnconvert/
- The FST file that I use with Blendshapes for the HumanIK Makehuman rig: https://s3.amazonaws.com/hifi-public/cozza13/avatar/mhavatar.fst (Please download this and start modifying the Blendshape parameters)
What I need from you!!
- Fix up the Eyes and skin
- Tighten up the Blendshape parameters
- Get some great avatars up on the marketplace
Here is the video:
Check it out
Big thnaks to Ariana Alexander for the help: