Desktop Mode unusable on new computer

Recently got a new laptop, Asus Predator Helios 300. When I open up high fidelity, I cannot see the ui menu. I also cannot change any settings, no windows pop up, and the view looks as if it is shifted over towards the bottom left corner which no amount of window resizing can fix. It feels as though the ui is permanently trapped just below where my window ends. This is weird because when I first installed high fidelity it worked fine in the window automatically opened. When I click on the High Fidelity Interface button in start, it bugs out. Then, when I reinstall High Fidelity, it works fine again with the window that automatically comes up. I don’t want to reinstall high fidelity every time i run it in desktop mode, and I don’t have a VR headset to switch quickly into and out of, which is how I used to resolve the issue when I was running high fidelity on school computers. Desktop mode in my experience just has a tendency to open weird unless you go into headset mode and click “enter VR”, which is quite annoying.

Hey, do you have any screenshots of what you’re seeing when HiFi is opened? I’m having a hard time imagining what that looks like.