Edit entitys power button still get turned off when you move the avatar

Edit entitys power button still get turned off when you move the avatar.
Yes this bug is still present, and bad. because you need to move your avatar to see where the entity is hidden, because we dont have the option anymore to view bounding boxes. Problem is that when you move you see it. but then you want to click and figures out that edit is disabled. Before you have enabled that you already lost the position in the dark void so all problems start over again.

Its anyway not good that the power button is going off automatic.

I disagree, I dont think its a bug, I thought it switching itself off when you move the avatar is a good idea, you can scope all around using the right mouse button and scroll using middle mouse button which enables you to see all around when in edit mode so you dont need to move the avatar.

It took some getting used to at first, but for some weeks we got used to the avatar not moving while in edit mode and this simplifies the escape sequence. The edit tools are improving all the time.

Its not a problem that you build with cam, i do that always in SL. its just a problem that when you need to move your avatar the build tool get disabled. And with a black bounding box 1 option is biting the other.