Egyptologist Dr. Bethany Simpson interview in HiFi

Just finished this Q and A with Dr. Simpson. It was her first interview talking about the Nefertari Tomb Experience. I loved the tour! https://youtu.be/nnWri9iZ334

Great stuff Andrew! I just watched it on youtube - she’s great! I keep missing the tour and now I’m determined to do it. Thanks for posting this.

Yes, I understand that completely. And of course you’re doing all of this on a very small budget, so you just don’t have enough resources to put the polish on it like you would prefer. But hey, nobody else is doing this stuff so you’re out in front and creating a reputation and a new set of technical skills. We’re in the same boat for sure.

I’d be honored to be a guest on your show! I would love it if we could figure out the timing so that it gets released during the 1 month of my kickstarter campaign, that would be super helpful in terms of driving traffic and creating awareness of the project.

I’m also just about ready to ask you to introduce me to Caitland or someone else at high fidelity to see if they would like to be a VIP. We just have these really bad issues with props and avatar collisions that are proving hard to fix, and keeping my cast together for every Monday is so difficult. But: we are CLOSE.

Sunday at 2pm is perfect, I look forward to it!

Jas

T: 212-991-8344
E: jasonmo@mac.com
W: jasonmoore.com

We totally want to interview you about your work in High Fidelity! :slight_smile:

Awesome! I can’t wait. Let’s figure out a day/time and do it. You know I’m a huge fan of yours Ryan! I hope to put you into my latest production and get your feedback again, you were an important part of the first round of this production and I deeply value your input and feedback.

Jas

T: 212-991-8344
E: jasonmo@mac.com
W: jasonmoore.com