Entity Lifetime problem

Trying to create a specific particle effect I run into this issue.

On one particular domain (Qbit, Win server 2012 64bit) The entities seem to be destroyed after one second or less, no matter what lifetime I have set. (intermittently)
The lifetime works perfectly on centOS and Windows7 type servers.

On the Qbit server all entities which have been given a lifetime other than -1 disappear after a very short time, less than one second. This happens with a variety of particle scripts.
But intermittently, in a particle display sometimes they will work fine for 10 seconds then revert back to short lifetime during the running of a single script.

The giffs attached show both same script in same location on 2 different servers as described.
This problem can be reproduced with a single entity created by script, but the particle shower demonstrates it well.

1. Proper action on adriania http://gyazo.com/93c4b0d7d3232b64316efbaa74c59d12

2. Bad action on Qbit http://gyazo.com/ff866ebd6193f2c23bc1dc0e334c34f3

I know we dont talk much about 64 bit systems for the server but we need to. Most professional servers are 64bit, I found it hard to find a 32bit without resorting to Windows desktop OS,
I dont even know for sure that 64bit is the problem here but is the main significant difference between the servers I am using.

using this setup

var myCube = {
        type: “Box”,
        position: { x: 10, y: 10, z: 10},
        color: {red:255, green:255, blue:255},
        dimensions: {x: 1.0, y: 1.0, z: 1.0},
        lifetime: 10.0,
        velocity: { x:0, y: 0, z: 0 },
    };
    var  floor = Entities.addEntity(myCube);     
    print(JSON.stringify(myCube));

Oh one more thing, if entity Lifetime it set by the edit properties window, it just disappears.

Looks like the QBit server time is not correct. My guess is that it is out by about 8.3 hours. e.g. check out what happens if you give a lifetime of 30070 seconds.

var myCube = {
type: “Box”,
position: { x: 10, y: 10, z: 10},
color: {red:255, green:255, blue:255},
dimensions: {x: 1.0, y: 1.0, z: 1.0},
lifetime: 30070.0,
velocity: { x:0, y: 0, z: 0 },
};
var floor = Entities.addEntity(myCube);
print(JSON.stringify(myCube));

Fantastic, thank you so much for the information, correcting the clock solved the problem.
Thanks again @chris