FUTVRE LANDS -- Favorite Domain Competition

High Fidelity wants to showcase great domain builds during our FUTVRE LANDS Virtual Reality Festival on Saturday, November 17, 2018 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm PDT.

During the four hours of the festival, attendees will be able to tour participating domains, and if they have visited them all, vote for a winner. The winner will be awarded the HFC equivalent of US$700 on the Main Stage by Philip Rosedale at the end of the festival.

Rules

• Participant’s account must be older than one month
  • Content inside the domain must be G - PG-13 appropriate. Judgment is in our sole discretion, and we’re the final arbiters of what does and does not fit within the rules
  • Content must not infringe on others’ IP. Judgment is in our sole discretion, and we’re the final arbiters of what does and does not fit within the rules
  • If accepted, participants must submit their domain in the form on content archive .zip so High Fidelity can host it on a domain that will be able to handle high concurrency. We will not use this content for anything but this contest. For instructions on how to create a content archive, go here
  • Any scripts that are running on the domain must be on a publicly accessible web server
  • Your final domain submission must be submitted no later than Nov 9th at 11:59 PM PDT. No changes are allowed after that. Instructions on how to send us your .zip files will be sent to accepted contestants

We will open these domains up for viewing on November 12th and leave the domains up until November 25th.

To enter fill out this form

Yippie!
I’ve just entered my domain and https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/san-francisco says it’s still before midnight in San Francisco.

But PDT is “Daylight Saving Time” :thinking:
Time Zones can be confusing at times…
I hope my submission counts :purple_heart::hammer_and_wrench::sunglasses: