When you start your Stack Manager for the first time, you are given a temporary Place name. This name will last for 30 days, then you need to move everything over to a permanent name. To move to a permanent name, do the following.
Go to your Stack manager “Settings” page (e.g.: http://localhost:40100/settings/ ) :
- First, you need to get a Access Token. You can do that following these
- Next, you need to create a domain. The domain is your network details for your Stack Manager. Go to My Domains: https://data.highfidelity.io/user/domains ; click on “Create Domain”. You will see this screen:
- We are going to assume you are using our smart networking
system on your Stack Manager. Therefore, you can leave everything as it is and click
"Create Domain". You will be returned to the domain page. Copy the domain id that you just created.
- Next, we will connect your Place name to your newly created domain. Go to: https://data.highfidelity.io/user/places and edit the Place name you wish to use:
- In the “Points to” paste in your domain id. If you wish this place to show up in our directory, fill in the Description and add a Photo. Click Update Place
- Now, return to your Stack Manager settings http://localhost:40100/settings/ . Add your Access Token and your Domain ID. Click Save and restart
Once your Stack Manager is restarted you should now see that your Stack Manager shows that it is accessible from your Place name:
Load up Interface and do to your Place!