Going out Staying in Judas's Blog

VR is nice. but the amount of time i can use it or want to use it is limitted. ALso because 'medical ’ reasons i try to keep it low.

Also, building !
You always do in desktop mode !
Impossible todo in VR.

VR is the only reason why I’m on High Fidelity. I would have stayed on Second Life otherwise, I even left a business behind for this.
If the goal here is to get another desktop product, let me know, because I better return on SL and make money.
As a desktop product, if you think it can get even a very small market share, you might get very disapointed. The Virtual world’s social crowd is on SL and it works as a gravitational field. Even Sinespace pain to get its part. It’s not always the better product that is winning, It’s often the one that the most of people are using.
VR is what can make the difference here.

By the way, I use HMD every day, more than one hour.

Best would be if High Fidelity is aiming for VR, but also for desktop. and the ignore desktop to much for my feeling. Otherwise we would have better create tools years ago, especially when you know that build tools in VR are not so functional when building.

And you get the biggest group of people if you NOT support only VR but also Desktop at the same level.

Sansar is moving to steam. Still processing and fugure things out. Think it means you can use sansar only with steam.

Now that make things easy. Dump sansar. And concentrate on one thing. instead of keep eye on 2. The also drop the sandex.

Not wanted to drop the link, but, read it yourself.

Why would u call a event futvre it reads foot vrey
I see what they were going for but it doesn’t work
Foot vrey
Type bad kerning into Google images

Discord Saw a niche in the market and filled it

I.e. people had largely become unhappy with Skype gamers felt it was slowing them down they needed somewhere to talk

Discord gives users the ability to create spaces they can chat privately with each other on any topic you can think of.

They can share images videos pretty much anything they want to share. The users have control over who can access the space

It is available on a range of platforms pc mac android and ios . its basic facilities are free.

It’s easy to use,

Oh did anyone notice its basically just text chat.

What’s hifis market?

Who is it aimed at?

All High Fidelity’s users are in discord

All Sansar’s users are in Discord

All VR chat’s users are in Discord

All Second life’s users are in Discord

Who has won the next gen war?

Hifi doesn’t need text chat anymore

it has no users

Even Philip is in Discord

My thoughts on the event
What happened we had nearly 500 people at the last load test and that was really stable
Last night was really unstable Lucky we had such a low turnout imagine if the thousand people who had tickets all came .
I quite enjoyed the events was better organised than the load tests the main issues I saw were people being sent from area to area with the assumption that we knew where to go
We didn’t
The games the trivia doesn’t seem to work
The bingo game people didn’t know where or how to get a card
The winner won with a line . In the uk bingo is called when the card is filled
So that needs clarification.
To sum up
Sort the servers
Don’t treat a crowd as a collection of intelligent individuals
Treat us like idiots we appreciate it
Proof in point the fumbles were totally brilliant
The highlight of the night for me .

Let’s hope I can do the same thing. :wink:

Yup never going to work until people chat in the program

Using a ‘v’ in place of a ‘u’ alludes to an attempt to look ancient Grecian/Roman. Which is all about the future. … Apparently.

See also: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B241HCXaGuT8S212ZlpvRjVhTm8/view page 8: Introduction.

Jvdas? What a silly cvnt I am

UrUrtual would be maybe the reverse example

We should have an event for asstmchri next

soooo r/crappydesign

So this bingo is 11pm-midnight Thursday in the UK
And 3pm San Francisco
Is this being aimed at the jobless?

Does anyone have the address of the sanfransisco HiFi vr experience ? The one you can go try HiFi at?
Smokey is over there and wants to try
Thanks

185 Clara St Suite 100,
San Francisco, CA 94107,
USA

… is what it says on the Eventbrite invitations.