Going out Staying in Judas's Blog

interesting some kind of @$$ slimming vr solution, you allready said too much :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. i where a bit longer today in High Fidelity. could not find anybody. The VR interface is super and much better then that other platform.

I still wish the start making soon a better desktop interface and fix font problems. SO you can build. Where in VR the tablet is perfect readable in desktop it simple sucks.

Still seen some nice places in VR

Oh nice. i figured out for soem reason my screen resolution where set to 1768x992 It make things more readable but alo more blurr. Test it on the 1920x1080 setting. Now the problem of getting a biogger font is only more urgent.

So… I need a bigger font in many panels and windows before high fidelity is useable or sansar. It’s already going to be fun with SL i think.

:frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

ADD: I have one backup plan as test to try if the newglasses not fix the tiny font problem enough.

Why are we not betting on the world cup we has hfc to burn?

How is the quote for Belgium ?

I was told they will win -.-

New round, i done it before but in wrong way. Learned soemthing new today. So, let’s do a new round of write my own external log viewer in C#. I don’t expect the one in high fidelity is going to change soon.

Now we only stil need better buiold tools , if i get a god log reader.

ADD: Pretty happy today. My first try to make a log new og reader start to wrok. It’s at least doing what i wanted todo with the first one 18 months ago. :sunglasses: Only a shame that high fidelity is already heading into the direction of elite. WIth elite game you need to use lot’s external tools to.

But as long it makes high fidelity workable i would be happy.

Why does it feel, and feels stronger that creator are put in dark corner of the room. The get only a block of wood a d a block of metal. And with that you need to build ?

If high fidelity want grow and get more people. You need to make building and the tools easy and stable.

It feels like building with screws you need to get into the wood with a hammer.

The DESKTOP user interface feels like old csr with a thick layer od dirt on the windows. If you want to start the car you need to turn the radio off. You can only turn the headlights on if the engine is not running. The window wipers you can only use if the radio and headlights are turned off. Oh, a d did i tell that the wipers are missing ?

People always did say secondlife is difficult. Well no, i could use the create tools almost straight from day one without cursing. Something you do many times in high fidelity.

Now we get back to font sizes. the log windows is a pain. i now decided to try to write my own.

Same with the ATP tool. It’s incomplete , hard to read. but the biggest annoying thing is that the used some bad design custom open file dialog window, Based on QT. Wish the did use the default system open dialog ones. Not reinvent the wheel again.And we cannot make own user interface or replace this.

I think i can mabye make external tool to make thing a bit more easy. but then where stuck still with that EVIL cache that is not turned off in create mode or give us at least for every option a reload button. I possible write my own atp external thing that work around the cache somedsy after i done the log reader. Only need to figure kut how to get it into high fidelity then.

How many external tools need to be made to work with high fidelity ? While that are basic things you would expect to have working and userfriendly in high fidelity ? With a good ui design ?

And so most alpha’s can add problems to a list of problems still not fixed. And new creators seems to hit the same problems.

Why cann we not get first good working besic tools to create and build with and a better designed desktop interface. A interface that not have it’s own life.

Last a question ?

What is the use of a new platform if creators not really can use it easy ?

photogrammetry
photodammitery more like
it took all bloody day -.-