Problem with my Blender-generated avatar.
It falls through the terrain and randomly goes vertexy:
The default avatar works fine, so it is very likely an issue in my avatar workflow.
Before I go and re-rig from scratch and such, has anyone any suggestions on where I might look in my workflow for a quick fix?
- Avatar was generated from Blender and rigged to the default HF skeleton as of a couple of months ago.
- Skeleton was locally modified - one extra set of digit bones on each hand - uniquely named (could this be cause of issue?)
- Avatar was linked to a fresh .fst file recently.
- Running client and servers on Linux (OmegaHeron Linux build scripts)
- The framebuffer garbage in the background of the above image is almost certainly a separate issue and one that I am not presently concerned with.