- HF is somehow inheriting from the good stuff of Second Life,
- the proposed functionality below was almost off the shelf in Second Life and Opensim,
- and HF is already 3 years old, so not a baby
for a corporate customer who wants to replace their web confs with a 3D virtual world environment,
I would need to get answers to the following key questions:
- on a suitable configured server, can HF handle 30-40 simultaneous avatars/users in a given place mostly doing voice chat, text chat and looking at slides and videos ?
- is there a good way to create and assign differentiated avatars to each of the above 30-40 users ?
- is it possible to setup “presenters” (boards or so) in-world for PPT (or PDF) slideshows and videos to be watch synchronously by these above users ?
- is there an easy way for users to “tag” (or so) their avatar with their name, so that other users immediately recognise them ?
Thanks in advance for your responses and recommendations,