I want to share a script for an AI bot, that can be used with an avatar.
You can see a demo of it on MEDACADEMY domain.
It is based on A.L.I.C.E. aiml bot. You can edit the aiml library to personalize it.
A brief tutorial on aiml (artificial inteligence markup language) could be find here:
- Download the archive:
- Unpack the archive on your computer.
- Install python https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-371/
- Set the environment: open a cmd console and run:
pip install virtualenv pip install virtualenvwrapper-win
- Install the python needed packages by typing in terminal:
pip install flask pip install ai pip install aiml pip install gTTS pip install pygame
- Run the server.py script, by double click on it
- Open a chrome browser and point it at: localhost:3000
- Select your language and click “Speak & Convert Your Voice” button
- Allow permission for your microphone
- Talk with your bot.
To use this script as an avatar, you must install the virtual cable driver:
On your browser set as a microphone source: Cable Output
In High Fidelity set Output device to Cable Input and the Input Device to Stereo Mix Realtek Audio.