HiFi program windows chat / login window are to bossy

Just wanted to see if i can increase volume in Hifi. because its soft.
But the porblem is the the hifi windows are to bossy and interfere with the windows taskbar audio mixer. as soon i open it , hifi interfere and close to window again. so you need to logout to open your mixer. only then you cannot configure hifi. the same problem appears when you get the hugh login window top screen. its set as “stay on top” and because that i cannot access other program correctly anymore because that windows is blocking parts.

Seems volume mixer can be opened now, but its just very slow because HiFi is very resource hungery. (a bit to much :open_mouth: )

@Richardus_Rayma can you give me more details about your PC? Look at the first comment in this post on how to get the information https://alphas.highfidelity.io/t/windows-users-who-are-unable-to-log-in/227

Similar issues here. I’ll be holding down W,A, S, or D, or even arrow keys and the chat window open and takes the keyboard focus. Popups that block the screen too. (permission requests?)

Haven’t been able to trace a cause though, nor been able to consistently reproduce it.

OS Name    Microsoft Windows 7 Professional    
Version    6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601    
System Type    x64-based PC    
Processor    Intel® Core™ i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 4
BIOS Version/Date    American Megatrends Inc. 1801, 2013-09-10    
SMBIOS Version    2.7    
Hardware Abstraction Layer    Version = “6.1.7601.17514”    
Installed Physical Memory (RAM)    16.0 GB    
Total Virtual Memory    31.9 GB    
Available Virtual Memory    28.9 GB    
Page File Space    15.9 GB

Asus P8H77-V
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (current driver 335.23)
Creative X-Fi

Building the systems myself.