How to go to the bank?

My RL can use a little bit extra money. So am thinking of cash some hfc out.

But how do you do that, in european time zone ?
And how if the bank is gone since hifi closed domains ?

0 Likes

Official details are here https://docs.highfidelity.com/en/rc81/explore/shop.html

It seems the bank is quite busy at moment, so probably a bit of a wait for an appointment. Next available is currently 25th April.

As far as timezone goes, just keep clicking different days till you find a time that suits. The booking calendar tries it’s best to show in your local timezone.

1 Like

It seems a little silly to me. I had 2 appointments, the first one was shifted, at the second one I was told in-world that unfortunately something would not work, and we had to make another appointment. That was the last time. For a high-tech company like HF it should be possible to handle such matters online, i.e. via the website. An appointment where two avatars have to meet at a time weeks in the future is - for me - not acceptable.

0 Likes

It would have been nice if the used the more clear 24h clock. not that AM/PM rubish that makes converting things only harder.

11:30pm confuse me right now must be 11:30 RL time , or do i need to add the +2 still manual.

So confused and skipping thing antil more clear.

0 Likes

I think that’s just how the hubspot appointment system works. You can change displayed timezone so you don’t need to convert manually though, just click on the displayed timezone to search for a different one:

Annotation%202019-04-16%20114553

0 Likes

Can we not have some cashout without the bank and appointment stuff. i looked at the -7 time zone (SLT i think) But really all time are terrible times to pick.

Why does it need to be so complex ?

0 Likes

Thanks for help. i booked appointment at the bank. And crossing fingers that i really converted the time correct to localtime. (still need to wait 2 weeks)

1 Like