@Judas Your wish is granted … in fact it’s already been fulfilled : )
To add and remove entities from your selection:
- Ctrl-click to add/remove an entity.
- Alt-click to select an entity plus its descendants.
- Ctrl-Alt-click to add/remove an entity plus its descendants.
- Shift-click to extend your selection to include all entities with positions inside the bounding box formed by the previous and clicked entities.
Similar selecting can be done in the entities list.
With a set of entities selected, you can then translate, rotate, scale, and duplicate them as a group (without needing to link them, though you can if you like). And you can cut, copy, paste them.
To link and unlink the selected entities:
- Ctrl-N links selected entities into a parent child relationship with the parent being the first entity selected.
- Ctrl-Shift-N unlinks all entities selected from their parents.
More details: http://ctrlaltstudio.com/hifi/edit