For a few months I had been trying to get AC sounds to work, I finally went on to other things because it would always break, first with stuttering sound and then no sound at all or crash of the domain.
Happy to say that now it seems to work! I’ve had one “waves and birds” sound playing on a domain for over 60 hours now with no problem. I’ve not updated the domain for more than two days now just to see if it would keep working but now I will go back to keeping it updated.
Something must have changed, it is still the same sound file, and same script (although named different).
I hope to have enough time to test out other AC scripts soon that I stopped using because they would stop running. But anyway, progress Yes!