Last Call: Save Feature Requests Before June 1, 2019. Reminder to Post Any Open Source Project Proposals on the New Board

As mentioned in our FAQ forum post of the recent company update, we are currently focusing our efforts on an application of our technology for remote teams to work together. As such, we are no longer able to adequately accommodate feature requests and will close down the current Feature Request board. The third-party software we use does not allow us to keep boards up publicly in a read-only format. We will save the post data from the Feature Request board and archive it.

This is a reminder to save anything from the Feature Request board that you may want to reference after June 1, 2019. You may also want to consider copying any applicable posts to the Open Source Project Proposals board.

When is the next Open Source Project Proposals Meeting?

It will be on Wednesday, June 12, from 9-10 a.m. PDT / 4-5 p.m. UTC (see the events calendar). Thank you to everyone who attended and contributed to our last meeting! A handful of pull requests (PRs) were discussed, and several were merged. Check out High Fidelity’s open source codebase here.

When should I submit my open source project proposal(s)?

We encourage proposals to be submitted prior to the monthly meeting so our team has time for consideration and preparation. Our leadership team will review the proposals thoroughly in the meeting, as time permits. It would be helpful for any developer to outline in their proposal what they’ve learned, and what they’re curious to know more about.

Will you continue to accept bug fixes?

Yes. We encourage users to continue to submit bugs. We are unable to reliably address bugs reported on the forum, so please do not expect a response from us here on the forum.

Will I be able to request a copy of the old Feature Requests board?

No. If you think you may want to reference any content from the board, we recommend that you copy it before June 1, 2019.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.