LIVE MUSIC @ GOOD-TIMES Every Saturday 9am - 12pm PST

Hello everyone! Krysania and I will be performing in-world every Thursday at the Good-Times domain.

Krysania will be performing 4pm-5pm PST from New Bern, NC in the style of Guitar/Voice - Indie-Ecclectic.

Kevin M. Thomas will be performing 5pm-6pm PST from Washington, D.C. in the style of Acoustic Rock.

GET YOUR REQUESTS ON! Both Krysania and I have set-lists on each of our respective websites so come prepared LOL.

Tell your friends, enemies and everyone see you all this Thursday 4pm PST!!

High Fidelity Event Calendar

Curse you time zones.
Otherwise would come.

Yes, the time is complete wrong.

Noon would be better :slight_smile:

Sorry about the time slots everyone the goal is after a few weeks of getting this off the ground we will have a large line-up of artists so that we can eventually hit all time zones.

We appreciate everyone’s support in being there if you can!

See you all at 4pm PST!

1.5 hours peeps! See you all there!

It was indeed good times, but I just crashed, and should get some dinner.
Nice set you two!

Thank you Cappie! Thank you all so much for being here tonight! See you all next week as we have 3 artists! See you 3pm PST!

Kevin and Piper do the man kiss thing:

Tomorrow (Thursday) ALL TIMES IN PST

4pm Krysania
5pm KevinMThomas
6pm Mckmuse

SEE YOU ALL AT hifi://good-times

See you all tonight 4pm PST if your free!

LIVE NOW #Krysania #KevinMThomas #Mckmuze #LIVE #HighFidelity #VR #Concert 4pm - 7pm PST @highfidelityinc Good-Times hifi://good-times

TOMORROW #Krysania #KevinMThomas #Mckmuze #LIVE #HighFidelity #VR #Concert 4pm - 7pm PST @highfidelityinc Good-Times hifi://good-times

LIVE NOW in 20 mins! #Krysania #KevinMThomas #Mckmuze #LIVE #VR #Concert 4pm - 7pm PST @highfidelityinc @steam_games Good-Times hifi://good-times #Tech