Locations that people have created for the week

Every Thursday I am going to be receiving a list of locations created within the last week. I will not filter this list out, so hopefully you guys can help. They are the locations created through File>Name this location. If you want to go to any of them you can type ‘@’ location.

Locations

coyled’s spot
Austria
daclub
castle
voxel
Wilson
johnnymagic
Ellie & Wilson
TurboStart
daStage
alpha
Meriland
standingalone
Derric
center stage
@alt7
viewCorner
First

@thoys what do you think it would take to have this in a spreadsheet that we could access with a script :>

I created this, but “@coyled’s spot” didn’t take me to it. Does the client not like the apostrophe?

@chris , yes that would be nice, maybe to create a dropdown menu with the newest locations? And also show an indicator on the screen which place you’re closest too in a specific range? The locations would need to be translated to coordinates for that though.

Problem with adding locations in the sandbox is it gets wiped regularly making any landmarks useless .

@thoys Yep! Would you be interested in looking at this if I put up a worklist job? @Judas maybe we could filter out the Sandbox locations?

I have gone to the johnnymagic place, looking good and much content, but my macbook pro does not keep up I think, at least the interface freezes and I cannot do anything not even go home;(