Just starting with Interface for Mac on a 5 month-old Macbook Pro. Allowed it to install all updates so should be very latest version (can’t confirm; see last point below)
- It is unusably sluggish after only about 20 seconds of not doing anything.
– CPU is at about 30% though GPU is fully taxed as fan kicks in very quickly and temp rises significantly.
– Memory use increases steadily but plateaus around 310MB.
– All menus very slow. Redraw is clearly lagging.
- A constant “thump” type tone recurs every 5 seconds or so. No idea where it’s coming from.
- Head of Avatar is displace vertically from body by about one body length
- Selecting About Interface yields empty white dialog with a red close button that sometimes won’t allow closure.
Is HF development really only possible on Windows currently?
I have not yet tried that platform and hope that it could be possible to develop with it.
Thanks for any ideas.