Meeting today @ 2 PM PST, Playa

Come to today’s in-world meeting at the Playa at 2 PM PST (21:00 GMT).

We’ll be talking about the new release, answering your questions and concerns, and Philip will be joining us with a special guest from Wired magazine!

See you then!

Cheers
Caitlyn

Is anyone else but me stuck in (NOT CONNECTED)? oO

I dropped the vive. because the framerate is not fixt on playa. it only got worse with build 5029. This need to be fixt very soon. Also i see more times the vive screen.

Grrrr… the new Interface did NOT pop up the usual log in dialog to indicate I wasn’t logged in, it simply sat there like a bump on a log as if not-logged-in-ness was the new normal. oO Apparently that’s why I was stuck in (NOT CONNECTED) mode and nothing was rezzing.

I have been unavailable, as Ive holding panels on VR the entire weekend at a local convention :slight_smile: without much access to net

HEY! Was wondering where you’ve been. @Horsche has a question about a 4 legged avatar. Maybe you could help out?

Sure, you guys can always leave a direct message and ask the questions there. 4 or multi legged critterd should be completely doable, but one needs to make an animation set for them

@AlphaVersionD thanks for the referral @Menithal yes indeed I want to affect a horse avatar. I’ve been fighting Maya’s fbx exporter which is delaying my animation sets though, poor scrunched up horse. I’d love to get together with you and discuss this subject.

closed #9

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.