Mixamo avatar, crashing the viewer when loading avatar

I woudl swear it’s fixed, so i made a new mixamo avatar. the file is smaller then the previous one. but at 75% of download. CRASH ! This start to get annoying. I would swear the worklist where closed and finished. I must be wrong. Or the error is bug is put back in the high fidelity code.

Testing noiw a few different settings in Fuse. Not sure why mixamo is so bad with high fidelity.

Faulting application name: interface.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x55e0f323
Faulting module name: Qt5Widgets.dll, version: 5.4.1.0, time stamp: 0x54e2d90f
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00104741
Faulting process ID: 0x1c88
Faulting application start time: 0x01d0e26728bb4209
Faulting application path: :\Program Files (x86)\High Fidelity\Interface\interface.exe
Faulting module path: :\Program Files (x86)\High Fidelity\Interface\Qt5Widgets.dll
Report ID: 324b35c9-40cb-498a-a4fd-89a9637eff6a
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Ok, the above error possible got created because i forgot to pack the avatar so i can upload fst.
What i did before , i tried to upload the fbx file. after a while skeleton errors appeared and the bell started to ring.

Why is high fidelity let us upload avatars that are not compatible or not correct ?
Why can you upload fbx file as avatar when it need fst file ?
Where is the file extension check when you start uploading ?

Because science

Im not sure we’re uploading avatars , more just connecting to url’s

The fst file tells hifi that its an avatar and which bone the leg bones connected 2
Not everything you bring into hifi is an avatar , it could be a house.
You can use the uploader for none avatars ( it seems if you want to do level of detail models) this is how its done
The rest just blame thoys

Anyway, it worked and i have a new avatar. one i like :slight_smile: .

I checked the marketplace, but the “blame thoys” buttons are sold out :smile: