Monday Maker meetup - times and streaming/recording

I’ve been trying to make the maker meetup for several weeks but I end up far too tired to stay up late.

I’m in Israel and for people in the middle east or eastern Europe, the meetup starts at midnight, on a Monday. For people in Japan it’s even worse, 07:00 AM…

It would be nice if the meetup was occasionally held and hour earlier, but even better would be if it was once again regularly streamed and recorded.

I see your point & am certain you’re not the only one with such scheduling issues. Keep in mind, however, that the Events calendar is open for anyone to submit events to & the Monday Maker meetup itself is really just a ragtag bunch of users coming together to chat randomly (and frequently over top of one another, haha), so it’s little different than gathering a dozen of us in The Spot or anyplace else.

In short, I’m sure High Fidelity could use additional Events & would happily welcome any additions you’d like to schedule/host. I’d certainly attend if and when my schedule allows. I love hanging out with brilliant people! :smiley:

I’m sure High Fidelity could use additional Events & would happily welcome any additions you’d like to schedule/host.

I did try to do the jam thing… I’ll definitely get that server up sooner or later and force my colleagues in Israel to populate it.
If you build it they will come.

And tell me what’s wrong with my builds. XD