Is everyone registered and ready for Multi-Con tomorrow?
We want to see your PHOTOS in the Multi-Con domain, both during the event and after it!
- For the chance to win an HTC Vive VR Headset, share a Multi-Con snap on Twitter, follow @HighFidelityVR, and use the hashtag #MultiContest.
- For the chance to win an Oculus Rift VR Headset, share a Multi-Con snap on Instagram, follow @HighFidelityVR, and use the hashtag #MultiContest.
Full #MultiContest Rules:
1 entry per person, per contest. You may enter each contest once.
- To be entered in the Twitter contest (HTC Vive), you must post the photo on Twitter.
- To be entered in the Instagram contest (Oculus Rift), you must post the photo on Instagram.
- You must post a different photo for each contest.
- Contest runs from March 16 at 10am PDT to March 23 at 10am PDT. No entries before or after will be accepted.
- Photo must be in Multi-Con domain, but can be after the Multi-Con event.
- Your photo may be from the ‘snap’ tool in High Fidelity, the Spectator Cam, or a screenshot.
- Must follow @HighFidelityVR and use hashtag #MultiContest for your entry to be seen and counted.
1 winner per #MultiContest will be chosen via random number generator and announced on March 25 at 11am PDT.
- The winner of the Twitter contest will win an HTC Vive, and it will be posted publicly on High Fidelity’s Twitter.
- The winner of the Instagram contest will win an Oculus Rift, and it will be posted publicly on High Fidelity’s Instagram.
- High Fidelity will DM each winner (if privacy settings allow) to obtain their email. From there, we will contact you to confirm shipping address.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ELECTRONICS: For the purposes of #MultiContest, electronics can only be shipped to the following regions: United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Switzerland, Norway, Poland, Austria, Belgium, Thailand, Singapore, India, Mexico and Japan.
- No HFC substitutions.
- Must follow Terms of Service. Please use your best judgment based on the ToS, and if in doubt, please err on the side of caution.
Happy snapping and sharing with the community!