We know many users would like to promote their own events and experiences to other High Fidelity users. Building features to support that are not in the near-term roadmap for the product at this time. However, we would like to experiment with giving the community a way to promote events and experiences on High Fidelity’s event calendar. Here’s how it works:
- Submit your event or experiences using this form
- Event submissions must meet some basic criteria (see form for more details)
- Your submission will be reviewed by High Fidelity within three (3) business days
- Provided it is approved, it will be added to the Events calendar on highfidelity.com, which is also available for viewing in the Help domain
- A “Feature” card in the GoTo app will take users to Help where they can view upcoming events, included ones submitted by users
- If you have any questions about this process or follow up regarding an event you have submitted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing what kinds of events and experiences users produce! Thanks in advance for your patience as we experiment with this process.