Exciting couple of updates:
- Connecting up your place names
- Moving over your locations to bookmarks
Connecting up your place names
You can now connect up your place name in 4 ways.
- A place name to a domain
- A place name to a path, within a domain
- A place name to another place name
- A place name to a path, in another place name
Moving over your locations to bookmarks
“My Locations” is being replaced with Bookmarks. A Bookmark is stored locally on your machine and is created through the menu within Interface:
If you have been using “My Locations” as a bookmarking system, now is the time to migrate over. We are going to leave “My Locations” up in a read-only state, to help people migrate.
Let me know if you have any questions?