QQuickRenderControl - what .deb package is likely to contain this new dependency?

Hi, I’m getting a recent compile bail from what looks like a new dependency. I am having trouble determining which package (Debian/Ubuntu) might contain it. Thanx.

In file included from /usr/src/hifi/libraries/render-utils/src/OffscreenQmlDialog.h:16:0,
                 from /usr/src/hifi/libraries/render-utils/src/OffscreenQmlDialog.cpp:11:
/usr/src/hifi/libraries/render-utils/src/OffscreenUi.h:19:31: fatal error: QQuickRenderControl: No such file or directory
 #include <QQuickRenderControl>
                               ^
compilation terminated.

It’s part of Qt 5.4 and above. Currently we require 5.4 to build Interface and we recommend 5.4.1 and higher. I’ll update the build notes.

Ah. Thanks.

Debian/sid is still on 5.3. I’ll have to wait for the repo to update (likely soon enough if Jess goes release this weekend, the testing repo gets unfrozen and everything gets moving again).

Above sounds like prunes may also help!

You can always download it directly from Qt here: http://www.qt.io/download-open-source/#section-2

I know that sometimes it takes a while for Linux distributions to get up to the latest versions of things like this. However, we really need the 5.4 series as it’s when Qt first introduced the ability to render UI code directly to an OpenGL texture, allowing us to put things like the various menus and dialogs directly into the 3D environment, so they can be used while wearing a headset.