Random Picture Thread

Reality by Basinsky If you missed the salon on May 12th, you missed magic when Basinsky spoke about the concept of Reality. Now you can see his word, with live links to many of the things he mentioned. Thanks for the enlightenment.

6 Likes

2 Likes

ha every silverlining has a cloud

1 Like

Wow… a userbase must be at the corner then.

2 Likes

It is, we just have to give them good reason to come here. I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but despite the thinning of the herd, some of us are still working on some very intriguing things. :wink:

4 Likes

For all the problems I’ve had with high fidelity, I’m still working away on stuff, as I believe in the potential it has. I also don’t post as often as I should, but I read the forums and telegram and discord religiously.

The heard is thinning for sure, but that’s a good thing in my opinion as it gives me more time to get things right before the deluge comes :wink:

3 Likes

Spoiled rotten? Me?! Pfft.

(My Oculus Go is out on loan or there’d be one more haha)

3 Likes

Check out this wireless dog fences which is a great solution for keeping your pet safe while providing them with a sense of freedom. The most common and practical type of pet fence is an electric fence. An electric dog fence will keep your pet safe and secure during the day and night. Electronic Fences are great for large yards, restricted areas, and subdivisions. This is a little crazy. :slight_smile:

photo by Fanny Schertzer

1 Like

I found him. Can you? :smiley:

Sad that my main contribution to the forums has been in the Random Picture Thread, but I’m quite happy here. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Keep 'm comming Ken. I like 'm. Interesting or funny all the time:grinning::crazy_face:

1 Like

7 Likes

“Pretty nice!”

(apologies to anyone who wasn’t at the MST3k “Mac & Me” screening -
sort of an in joke, had to be there kind of thing haha)

3 Likes

1 Like

Mr. Hinkle goes offworld

12 Likes

“hatch must be closed at all times during re-entry” hmm… where did we put the hatch?
Is that the Smithsonian 3d scan

1 Like

Yes, from the Smithsonian. Unfortunately I was not able to get the interior textures to display in the short time I had to work on it. It is a very nice model and free to download.

I never realized how small it was inside and how many switches, buttons, dials and controls were inside.

2 Likes

I have like it real much to visit the loveseat VR event
I m sure I will grab another Ticket from here: