We have just released an installer for the MAC Assignment Client (AC). Linux and PC to follow.
- Download the AC from here: http://public.highfidelity.io/assignment-manager/assignment-manager.zip
- Extract and run. This will then put a nice HiFi icon on the task bar.
- When you first load it will download the software needed, it will also update itself when we update.
- Get your wallet id by visiting http://data.highfidelity.io
- Go to the ‘Setting’ and copy your Wallet id to the field provded
- From there you can stop and start the AC. Make sure you Start the AC.
- When you login to Interface you will see your balance slowly going up.
What does it do
- If you want to see the AC running in on your system you can open a Terminal and type
“ps aux | grep assignment” . It should show both an assignment-manager and an assignment-client line. If it does, it’s working.
- This version of the AC connects up to alpha.fidelity.io and makes itself available.
- If the Alpha domain server needs an AC it will then grab an available one
The Bigger Picture
When you run the AC, we will credit you with currency when we use it.
It is all very exciting.