I try to create a working chair. The default scripts from forum not work.
So i created a basic script where enterEntity works.
I copied the script to other entity in front of the chair.
Now i wanted to parent it to the chair for more testing. But i think to avoid problems i copy the chair and delete the old one. The result is the enterEntity in one object stopped responding and it’s just as dead as every other chair i break.
And breaking a chair is pretty easy, just copy it is already enough.
- Restarted the domain, no luck.
- Reload cahce, then the problem appears that entities keep invisible.
- Now my F camera mode in edit.js is doing weird (bottom view)
- Restart viewer
- Invisible entity is back.
- Script still not working, deleting entity and copy a new one from a child that have a working script.
- Now it’s working, but for how long ?
Not sure what happens.
Moved the entity to put it on the rigth place. also moved it a bit down. and the script is broken again ! @caitlyn, i did hear you where looking into this to ?
ADD: Important info.
It seems the enterEntity command stops working if there’;s other entity to close to the entity that contains the script with enterEntity. I have for now only done the test on the Y axis. As soon i move the cube fiurther away from floor entity it starts working again.