Hi High Fidelity community
a few weeks ago, I’m online for the first time in High Fidelity and visit the platform almost every day. What I noticed very positively, the very spontaneous and very friendly reception and the always cheerful and very friendly people in High Fidelity.
Unfortunately I have not noticed so beautiful things, so some things are missing and some things are too complicated.
I do not want anyone to go too close and do not appreciate the work that is required, I hope to describe the situation from the perspective of a normal user.
- Creating and Modifying Things Inworld is too complicated for normal users (I can not think of a better example at the moment than Sansar). slightly displaces the object on the horizon if one is not careful. I think very many users have massive problems with the TouchControler Inworld (Here Oculus Rift).
- It is urgently needed a payment system (as I’ve read it is worked on :)) so that content creators get the needed motivation to get things done.
- more avatars are needed (comparable to Maitreya or similar men Avatars and Catwa (sorry for comparisons) People want to come into a world and change into different forms and shapes.
- At the moment, there is not a lot of content and many users miss the basis for example, roll games. so lack the seat, couch and animations to perform roles games. I think everyone knows what I mean a platform will only survive längerger time when a healthy relationship consists of fun, eroticism, tension, chat, chill.
- Next, dance animations are needed, I see it in every platform people want to turn off dancing (together or individually) for have fun … etc.
I apologize my very bad english and I hope that I am not misunderstood.
A very good work has been done so far and many people have given their best.